Hydraulic system is the heart of concrete pumps, which can largely affect the pumping performance of cement pumps. Although the hydraulic system of our concrete pumps have notable features of stable and reliable performance, low oil temperature, and it still need regular maintenance after daily using. Its basic maintenance items are listed as the followings:
1. Check if there is any oil leakage in the hydraulic circuits
Tighten the screws if there is oil leakage or oil spills. If still so, users should replace the associated components. Besides that, if the bolts and nuts of hydraulic systems are loose, please tighten them immediately to avoid unnecessary breakdowns.
2. One should detect the hydraulic oil tank oil level the first time you refuel, and one should add oil immediately if it is low.
3. Each control portion of the hydraulic system should be flexible and reliably connected.
4. The hydraulic cylinder piston should have strong working power, and the regulating valves and overflow valves should work well. The hydraulic system should be very sensitive, and the working pressure should meet the specific pumping requirements.
5. The heat radiating pump should be effective, and the oil should not exceed 80 degrees. The connection of pipelines should be reliable, and there should have no corrosion, deformation, aging and oil leakage.
6. The Hydraulic oil type, quality and quantity shall comply with the relevant provisions.
Aimix Group provides varieties of concrete pumps for sale, including electric concrete mixer pump, diesel concrete pump for sale, concrete trailer pumps for sale and so on. If you have any demand, please contact us to get a free quote at any time.