Electric concrete is the special equipment to pump the concrete, which is driven by electricity. In recent years, the machine is increasingly becoming an important machine in construction project. On the one hand, the urbanization process promotes the development of the construction industry, and more and more concrete pumps are used in the project. On the other hand, the electricity is one of the cleanest energy. Meanwhile, the electric machine can be used in any place where there is electricity. Electric concrete pump is widely used in water conservancy, small bridge and the lower buildings. If you are planning to purchase a pump for concrete, the electric type of cement pump for sale is an ideal choice.
Features and Advantages of Electric Concrete Pump for Sale
1. It adopts double pump and double circuit open circuit hydraulic system. For the main pump and S valve, the pipes to transporting oil are independent, which contributes to the simple system, high reliability, long working-life of elements. What’s more, it is easy to seek out and solve the problems.
2. It adopts S tube distribution valve, so it has good sealing performance and the function of rocker compensation.
3. It adopts the automatic centralized lubrication system, which ensures the efficient lubrication during operation.
4. It has the function of remote control, which ensures safe operation.
5. The cooling system adopts compulsory fan-cooled radiator, and it ensures the oil temperature is lower than 70℃, so that it can ensures normal running of the host hydraulic system.
6. Imported oil pump of Aimix pump mixer provides enough power for the smooth operation and transportation of concrete.
Working Principle of Stationary Concrete Pumps
The pumping system consists of two main water tanks, reversing device, two concrete pistons, hopper, distribute valve, swing arm, swing cylinder and outlet. When it comes into operation, the motor drives the pump to mixing, and the mixing pump drives the hydraulic cylinder through the hydraulic. So the piston performs the movement of “pushing and sucking” under the influence of hydraulic. The piston is connected with the master cylinder piston, and it performs reciprocating motion under the influence of hydraulic oil in master cylinder.
When one goes forward, and the other will goes backward. The outlet of the concrete tank is connected with the hopper, and one end of the distributing valve is connected with the outlet of the materials, and the other end is connected with swing arm through the spline shaft. Under the influence of swinging cylinder, it can swing left and right. Keeping repeating like this, the hopper under a steady stream of suction and pressure sends the concrete through the pipe and outlet connected pipe to reach the operating point, and the pumping operations are finished.
Check The Parameters Of Aimix Electric Concrete Pumps Here:
|Max. Theoretical Throughput (m3/h)||30||40||50||60||80|
|Max. Pumping Pressure (MPa)||11||8||10||13||16|
|Max. Theoretical Vertical Conveying Distance (m)||160||100||120||300||200|
|Max. Theoretical Horizontal Conveying Distance (m)||600||450||500||1200||1000|
|Max. Aggregate Diameter (mm)||20/30||30||40||50||50|
|Conveying Pipe Radius (mm)||100||125||125||125/150||125/150|
|Conveying Cylinder Bore X Piston Stroke (mm)||Φ140×1000||Φ180×1200||200*1000||Ф200*1600||Ф200*1600|
|Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity (L)||240||500||550||580||580|
|Feeding Height (mm)||1100||1350||1350||1400||1400|
|Hopper Capacity (m3)||0.35||0.5||0.68||0.7||0.7|
Get The Price of Electric Concrete Pump Now!
If you have a electric concrete pump, you will never worry about the high price of fuel. What’s more, the machine has reliable performance and easy operation. Nowadays, there are many good-quality electric and diesel concrete pump for sale. What’s more, the mobile concrete mixer with pump, diesel and electric concrete mixer pumps are provided for clients. For more information, you can leave your message, and we will give early reply.